PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Missing Person

A young woman I work with, Ashley came into work today looking not right... like she was coming down with something.  It was obvious there was something wrong.  I asked her if she was feeling ok.  She told me her mom, Kimberly Johnson has been missing since Monday.  They called the police.  The police said there was nothing they could do because she is an adult.  I think this is bullshit.  I suggested that Ashley call the local newspaper to see if they can help.

So Ashley created a Facebook page in hopes that someone will see it and recognize her mom.  We're all praying that Kimberly returns home safely and very soon.

I said I'd post a blog post with the Facebook link.  They're trying to get the word out to as many people as possible.

Kimberly was last seen with a man named David Robinson, aka Tex.  Ashley says he's very dangerous.

Kimberly Johnson has not been seen by family since Monday - August 9, 2010. If you have seen her or have any information about here whereabouts please contact us!

Stats:

Age: 50
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 220lbs
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Green
Markings/Tattoos: Scar on right ankle, small homemade tattoo on left hand.

Last seen with

DAVID R. ROBINSON
Alias: Tex
Age: 52
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 230
Hair: Dark
Eyes: Blue
Facial Hair: Mustache
Markings/Tattoos: Black rose on right forearm, Harley Davidson logo on upper left shoulder.

Robinson drives a white Chrysler Cirrus, and was recently released from jail where he served time for domestic violence charges. Robinson lived in North Carolina prior to moving to Philadelphia in 1998.

Anyway, here is the Facebook link to the Kimberly Johnson page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-Kimberly-Johnson/105636176160083

8 comments:

The Retired One said...

How incredibly awful, Joanie...I will keep her in my prayers...please update us when you hear anything.

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Oh how awful! My heart goes out to them!

Sueann said...

Oh dear! How scary! I would be sick! I will definitely be praying for her.
Keep us posted
Hugs
SueAnn

Unknown said...

Very sad, especially that he police won't do anything because she's an adult... uless, of course, they find some evidence of foul play.

Eternal Lizdom said...

Keep us posetd, I'll share on my Facebook page, just in case.

linlah said...

What a terrible time for this family. Hoping all turns out well.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Oh Joanie, That is so scary. I pray Kimberly is home soon.
jj

Rose said...

why can't the daughter file a missing person's report. Doesn't sound very good with this man's history. hope Kimberly is safe. Rose