PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Sunday, February 6, 2011

Another lazy Sunday

Oh Boy, do I love Sundays!  We went to bed around 11:30 last night.  I was so tired!  I think I fell asleep rather quickly.  Unfortunately, I drank way too much diet coke and water and was up just about every hour to use the facilities.  This old bladder ain't what it used to be!


We managed to stay in bed until after noon.  I guess by daybreak, my bladder was finally empty, once and for all, and I got several hours of uninterrupted sleep.


The only "work" I did was to move clothing from the washer to the dryer and do up the dishes I left soaking overnight.  My plan was also to  sweep and mop the kitchen floor and vacuum the downstairs, but I'm not really feeling it right now. We'll see how I feel after I finish this blog post.


In a little while, John and I will drive to his place because he needs to be at work tomorrow at 7:30 AM and I need to be at work at 11:00 AM.  If he stayed here, he'd have to get up at 5:30 AM instead of 6:30 AM, so we generally spend Sunday night at his place.   


We'll stop for brunch (usually) but it's so late, it'll definitely be lunch.  No cooking for me today!  We're going out for dinner too!  Then a quiet night, watching a little TV, maybe some computer time, then back to bed for more shut eye!  


Boy!  Do I love Sundays!!

5 comments:

Mellodee said...

When I was still working, our weekends were almost alwways filled with stuff. Cleaning, shopping, theater stuff,errands, cooking.
Getting a free day (when nobody was sick!) was a real treat. Now that I'm retired, most of my days are free days!! I love it!

Joanna Jenkins said...

I don't know Joanie-- That sounds like a lot of house cleaning to me. I vote to laying on the sofa until you go to John's :-)
xo jj

Sueann said...

This Sunday I awoke to the sounds of my son and his wife and three of the five grandkids! Such a lovely sound to hear them banter back and forth. We had a wonderful breakfast..they helped me clean up and then they headed home. The house seemed so quiet. I laid down for a nap!! Sigh! I love Sundays' too!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Garret said...

Sunday Sloth.

gayle said...

I love those kind of Sundays!