PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blog It Forward Award!


Ice Queen at The Constant Chill bestowed this wonderfully fabulous award on me today! (I do love getting these awards! They make me feel like my blogs posts are worth reading.) Thank you, Queenie!

I think I'm supposed to pass this on to someone whose blog inspires me. I'd like to give it to the terribly funny and really lovely Hallie at The Wonderful World of Weiners . Her work in raising funds for Organ Donation in honor of her Dad is inspiring. I swore to her that this is not a bribe to win a cool prize on her raffle.... what??? Hallie was also very helpful to Mary Ellen at Adopting M.E. when she was looking for her birth mother. That gal can dig up all kinds of stuff (have you seen her pics on Morbid Monday????)

Anyway, Hallie please accept this award with love and admiration and pass it on to someone who inspires you!

5 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Wow...bribe or not, I am truly honored!! What an awesome "gift" to receive, especially when I'm not feeling too great.

Thank you Joanie for thinking of me and my little blog when you think of the word inspiring. That means A LOT to me.

Hallie

Boozy Tooth said...

Congrats on your award, Joanie. Well deserved!

And buckets of love to Hallie @ Wonderful World of Weiners. Anyone who loves wiener dogs is okay with me. I have a 15 year old smooth red "Augie" who is the love of my life.

Pseudo said...

Your blog and you yourself are so inspiring Joanie. Congrats on the award.

Sally's World said...

congrats, your blog is totally worth reading and you are inspirational, so well deserved xxxx

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Thanks Joanie...the raffle is fun!! I get so excited waiting to see who wins!!

Hallie :)