PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Saturday, February 27, 2010

Six Word Saturday

 

Certain people need to lighten up!
(I'm talking about certain co-workers here)

 
Want to try your own Six Word Saturday? Go see Cate at Show My Face and link up!


psst!  I have a friend who blogs here... her name is Vodka mom. It's also the name of her blog.  Her blog is one of the funniest I've ever read! Anyway, she was nominated for the Top 50 Mommy Bloggers.  It would be really cool if you could check her out, read some of her stuff and go over to Babble and vote for her!  And you can vote more than once!  As a matter of fact, you can vote once a day!  Last time I checked she was ranked #7!  Simply click here to go to the site.  And check out her blog!  You won't be sorry!!

3 comments:

Pseudo said...

I liked this Joanie ; -)

Joanie said...

Pseudo, Glad to know you're safe in Hawaii!

Boozy Tooth said...

It's the worst when you have to work in an environment of drama. Hope they settle down soon, Joanie.

Hey - I heard you got another bitch of a snow storm. You staying warm and dry???

The robins are flocking everywhere I look, so I guess that's a sign they'll be migrating North soon. Hang on. I'm sure we'll all be in for some warmer temps soon.

Love you.