PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm Brilliant! Bloody Brilliant, in fact!

 

I think having an award bestowed on you, here in Blogiland, is something simply terrific!  It shows me, at least, that there are people here who like what I write and, in acknowledging this, let's others know about my blog and maybe more folks will read it.  So I was very  surprised and pleased when I got a comment from Jane at Gaston Studios, telling me she had something on her blog for me.  I enjoy reading her blog.  Jane has wonderful stories of her travels!!  If you haven't read any of her stuff, you really should check her out!  She is brilliant and she has the award to prove it!

I'd really like to pass this wonderful award on to my very good friend, Alix at Casa Hice!  Her blog is taking off like wildfire!  I sure wish I knew her secret!  Alix has such a way with words.  She's funny and straight-forward.  And she tells the best stories!  And the way she spars with Garret at RV'ing!  Living with Jim and Garret!  It's all I can do not to spit my morning coffee all over my monitor! (you need to check Jim and Garret out also!)

So, thank you, Jane for this wonderful award!  I'm thrilled to accept it!


psst!  I have a friend who blogs here... her name is Vodka mom. It's also the name of her blog.  Her blog is one of the funniest I've ever read! Anyway, she was nominated for the Top 50 Mommy Bloggers.  It would be really cool if you could check her out, read some of her stuff and go over to Babble and vote for her!  And you can vote more than once!  As a matter of fact, you can vote once a day!  Last time I checked she was ranked #7!  Simply click here to go to the site.  And check out her blog!  You won't be sorry!!

7 comments:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Congrats on your award! I agree, your blog IS bloody brilliant! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and Alix is a hoot!

Matty said...

Way to go Joanie, and Alix is quite the writer. Good choice.

Unknown said...

You deserved the award Joanie, and I'm off to investigate those you've passed it on to.

And thanks for the kudos for my blog!

Jane

Garret said...

Thanks for the mention Joanie. Alix is a wonderful hairless, wig wearing, skinny bitch.

Joanie said...

Garret, I laughed out loud when I read that comment. I rest my case.

Boozy Tooth said...

Joanie my darling! Congratulations on your awesome award and for having the absolutely fantastic good taste to pass it my way. I especially appreciate your fabulous endorsement of Casa Hice. Wow, I am not worthy. But thank you anyway chica.

As for Garret {and his comment above}, he's just jealous. He want's to wear my clothes but can't. Not yet anyway. I hear he's been hitting the gym. I'll hold on to that pretty pink Valentine's Day dress for him, just in case.

Thanks again Joanie girl. I love you!