PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Friday, January 23, 2009

This Ungodly Hour

So, it's 3:36 AM, and I'm awake, and I'm dressed and I'm sort of caffeinated. Why? Because Lauryn and Lillian are going home to Oregon today, in about 30 minutes actually. Last night her mother called me and asked me if I could drive Lauryn to the airport because they couldn't find anyone to take her. Her brother, Nick was supposed to take her to the airport but apparently he can't because his car isn't big enough to get all her junk in it. I offered to lend him my car. He's 21, he has better things to do, like sleep I guess, than take his sister to the airport to get her away from the crazy mother of the loser boyfriend. So here I sit, drinking my coffee, waiting for the girls to get dressed so we can leave. My daughter insists on going with us, even though she has exams this morning.

Lauryn just wants me to drop her and the baby off at the airport, not go in with her. I think I can't get through security because I'm not her mother (I was allowed to go to the gate with Dani when she went to visit Lauryn in Oregon right after Christmas) . I'm worried that Jarrid's mother will find out she's leaving today and do something to try to stop her. I told Lauryn not to let Jarrid know that she was leaving today but stupid ass told him anyway. I guess I shouldn't be too worried... if I can't get through security, then Crazy Cindy can't either.

Jarrid, the loser, did something really stupid that I think is really funny. For some reason, he gave Lauryn his driver's license. I think he told her he wanted her to have it so she could hold it for him until he gets back to Oregon and that was proof that he was coming back to her and Lillian. He has a court date here in PA on Feb 24, so he has to stay here until then. He's probably going to lose his license. I think he got a DUI when he ran from the cops, but Lauryn says no but his 17 year old friend was drunk. Why else would he lose his driving privilege if he wasn't drunk? I sure hope he gets stopped and is driving without his license on him! Plus, he can't get on a plane back to Oregon without phtoto ID! LOL! Lauryn says he has school ID but I don't think that will work. And frankly, I don't think he's going to bother to go back to Oregon when this is all done. It would be better for everyone concerned if he stayed here and let them get on with their lives.

I hope I can get back here to my house before rush hour traffic starts up. I might even be able to get a little more shut eye before I have to be at work at 11 AM. Because right now, I'm running on less than 3 hours of sleep.

UPDATE:
It's now 6:50 AM, I'm home but too awake to go back to sleep, even though I don't have to be at work until 11. Lauryn just texted Dani that she's on the plane. I'm relieved. I half expected to see Cindy there, with police, trying to stop her from leaving PA. Although, now that I think about it, Cindy isn't very smart. When asked about drug and alcohol use (which I was also questioned about), Cindy told the Child Services lady that she had to stop smoking pot because she works for the IRS now and has to take a piss test (her words, not mine) every week. Stupid ass.

7 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

The license thing is cracking me up. Teenagers can really be dumb sometimes.

You are a good person and mom. Not many would do all that you've done for this girl.

♥ Braja said...

Joanie, get some sleep woman.

Lilly said...

Gosh Joanie you have had a lot going on. Glad they made it safely on board the plane. You are a good friend. Hope you get some sleep - you are going to be tired.

Boozy Tooth said...

Dear God, reminds me of the drama swirling around Casa Hice from 2001 - 2005. I'll have to post about it sometime, but it will require the permission of my formerly juvenile delinquent son. Hang in there Joanie Girl. You are being a great mom, a wonderful support, and a good human. Many crowns in heaven!

Pseudo said...

Lord, that is a lot of drama.

Joanie - email me. I need your email address to send you the five questions and your comment has "no reply" and I cannot find your email on your blog. Thanks.

Garret said...

Joanie! You're a good woman! I hope your daughter also appreciated what you did for HER friend!

Garret

Joanie said...

Thanks everyone! I'm glad the drama is finally over and Lauryn is back with her parents in Oregon. That is one messed up family! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall when his mom found out they were back on the other side of the country!