PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Monday, November 2, 2009

Over The Top Award!!!



 Martha at The Daily Grind is actually a "neighbor" in real life.  Actually Martha lives near John.  It's fun to read her blog and her other blog about things to do and places to see in her neck of the woods.  Thanks Martha!  This award is terrific!

Well, Martha very nicely bestowed this terrific award on me!  You're right, Martha, it DOES take the sting out of our Phils not working up to par.  Perhaps tonight things will change for the better (GO Cliff Lee!!!)
I have rules I need to follow in accepting this award.  And here they are:



The rules of this award are as follows:
~Answer the questions below using only one word (it's harder than it seems!)
~Thank the blogger who gave it to you (See above)
~Pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers (See below)

So, on with the questions:



1. Where is your cell phone? charging.
2. Your hair? ......brown.   
3. Your mother? Deceased
4. Your father?.....Deceased
5. Your favorite food? ......steak
6. Your dream last night?.....yeah! 
7. Your favorite drink? DietCoke 

8. Your dream/goal? ..... Happiness
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? .....internet
11. Your fear? ..... dying
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?..NC?
13. Where were you last night?.....John's 

14. Something you aren't?.....Thin
15. Muffins? .....orange
16. Wish list item? ......Netbook
17. Where did you grow up?...... Pennsylvania
18. Last thing you did?...... phone
19. What are you wearing? ...... uniform
20. Your TV? .Sony 54" HDTV
21. Your pets? ....... cats 

22. Your friends? ......terrific!
23. Your life?......Happy
24. Your mood? ......Content
25. Missing someone? ......yeah
26. Vehicle? ......Vibe!!!
27. Something you're not wearing? ...... corset
28. Your favorite store? .......Boscov's
29. Your favorite color? ......green
30. When was the last time you laughed? ......Today
31. Last time you cried? ...awhile. 
32. Your best friend?.....Tina
33. One place that I go over and over? .......Park
34. One person who emails me regularly?.......brother 

35. Favorite place to eat? ..... Lancer's

I am now supposed to pass this on to six people - this is hard, so many great blogs, hard to choose only 6!


2. Daria @ Living With Cancer

3. Liz @ Eternal Lizdom


P.S.  a funny (to me anyway) thing to add here.  Today I saw a reply on one of my posts by a Pam (that is the name of my ex's future ex-wife)  and my Feedjit Live Update had someone from Marlton, NJ who stopped by.  Fortunately I was wrong and Pam is a lovely lady from Canada.  Otherwise I might have had to put a little fiction in my blogs to stir things up across the Delaware River.

 

16 comments:

The Retired One said...

You are a DOLL...thanks so much Joannie!! (Us Joannies have to stick together, right???). I normally don't do awards, but I will post my thanks to you on my blog and answer these questions. It meant so much to me, I so appreciate it.

Eternal Lizdom said...

Aw!! Thanks, Joanie!! I'll get this up over at my place this week.

Daria said...

Thanks a million for the award ...

Joanna Jenkins said...

Ha! A corset :-)

Congrats on your award.

xo

Boozy Tooth said...

Congratulations on your award! Loved your answers and can't wait to read the answers of your nominees. Especially Joanne... she's always good for fun answers.

Unknown said...

Came over from The Retirement Chronicles and glad I did!

Unknown said...

And congrats on your award!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Joanie, I'm here from the Retired One's blog --since she recommended your blog. I am enjoying reading it--especially the Maxine-isms....

Check out my blog sometime if you get a chance. I'm in TN --and my blog is a 'mish-mash' of life for my hubby and I as retirees in TN.
Hugs,
Betsy

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Nice Joanie, got to stir things up every now and again....

Mike said...

I grew up in Jersey and am a Yankees fan! :)

Joanne said...

Joanie - thanks so very much I will take care of it this weekend (I hope). Alix is the pressure on??

Also I noticed you were lusting after a semi family member on Ice Queen's blog yesterday. Ryan Reynolds and my husband share an auntie - so its rather cool. We have never met him (at least my husband who is stunned about some things - can't remember). So lust away as far as Auntie Sheila is concerned he is just Ryan.

Captain Dumbass said...

Trying not to be bitterly jealous of number 20. Trying.

Joanie said...

Cap'n, I won it in my divorce, along with everything inside the house. He got his clothes, his car, his golf clubs and a 35 year old with no kids. I thought it was a fair trade.

Sprite's Keeper said...

Orange muffins? You just made my mouth water!

That Janie Girl said...

You, stir it up a little? Nah....

heehee!

Twincerely,Olga said...

just stopping in to say hi!! Congrats. on your award!!