PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm guesting at Laura's place again

Lovely Laura is still on her honeymoon and has guest posts all week. I guess Laura at Under The Sheets- Shhh liked my story about John and I meeting because she wanted me to post another version I did a while back. So that's where I'm hanging out today. Click the link below if you want to read a slightly different version of our meeting (you can skip if you want, Garret. I know you don't like re-runs)  Happiness After 50.


5 comments:

Rose said...

went to other web site good post i added my name as a follower and left a comment. have a good day. rose

Garret said...

That story AGAIN? LOL

Sueann said...

LOL Garret!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Joanie said...

What can I say, Garret? Laura wanted love stories to posr while she was busy getting hitched. I sent both and said pick one. She chose both! Hey! At least I warned you!

Joanna Jenkins said...

I love the story of how you and John met. I'm off to read.....
jj