PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Bratface!!!


You know, I really do good work, if I do say so myself!  


 Doesn't seem like it was so long ago, Gina was all eyes and cheeks and no hair. Before she could even talk, we'd hear her singing in her crib in the middle of the night.  She just cracked me up!  It was no surprise she earned her degree in Theatre!


Now she's 26, engaged to be married next summer to a terrific guy, has her own home, a good job, a weekly radio show and I hear her commercials all the time on the radio!  She's beautiful, independent, not afraid to stand up for herself or speak her mind!

Yeah, I like to think I did a good job raising her!  

Happy Birthday, Regina Frances!  Love you lots!!!


17 comments:

Amy said...

You must be crazy proud of her. I totally remember those "old" playpens!

Mellodee said...

She was a beautiful baby and has grown into a beautiful young woman. Isn't having a grown-up child amazing?

Happy Birthday, Gina

Sueann said...

She is gorgeous!! Happy Birthday Gina!! And congrats to you mom!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Rose said...

great job of parenting. she is beautiful and smart. happy birthday.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Great job mom! She is beautiful and accomplished at such a young age.

A great foundation, you provided for her. She grew up confident and strong.

The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Garret said...

She needs to record some video snippits of her show so you can post. I know it's audio only but I don't know if Blogger can just play a song.

Happy birthday Gina!

Sprite's Keeper said...

An amazing young woman. Like her mother. :-)
Happy birthday!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Happy Birthday Gina!!!!

You did really good Joanie, really good!

xo jj

Unknown said...

Thanks, mom!!! I love you :)

Pseudo said...

Happy birthday to your girl and to the mom who brought her into this world and did a terrific job raising her!

linlah said...

Way to go Joanne and happy birthday Regina Frances.

Heather said...

How cute and sweet this post is!
Happy Birthday to the both of ya and YES you did a great job raising your kids.

Lilly said...

She is clearly her mother's daughter. And you are right you have every reason to be a proud Mama. She is gorgeous too!!

Brian Miller said...

happy birthday! she is beautiful...

Mike said...

What a beautiful woman you have raised! Happy birthday!

Kate said...

I just stumbled across your blog. I love it! I'm going to poke around, I promise to put everything back where I found it!

Gutsy Living said...

Just found your blog and love the baby photo followed by the young woman. Beautiful daughter. She looks so happy in both pictures. Congratulations.