PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brag Time!

Boy, am I chatty tonight! But I had to share! My daughter, Gina works for a radio station in Wilmington, DE (well 2 actually, 1 AM and 1 FM station). She writes, produces and often does the voiceovers for local commercials that run on those 2 stations. She also recently got her own radio show! It's a 30 minute interview show that runs at 6:30AM on the FM station and 7 PM on the AM station on Sundays. She records them during the week. I listen to them on the computer via the archives on their website. Today she told me she'll be interviewing Thomas Kinkade (the American artist. http://www.thomaskinkade.com) tomorrow for the Sunday show!!! How cool is that! Apparently he's doing a show in Wilmington and donating the proceeds to charity. She's gotten to meet some cool famous people through her job and she handles it much better than I ever did! LOL

2 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

Oh!! I love Thomas Kinkade!! What a cool job!

Garret said...

It does sound like a cool job! Your daughter is becoming famous too, I'd imagine! Congrats!

-Garret-