PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm it!

I copied and pasted from Liz's blog, Eternal Lizdom and here are my answers!
Feel free to copy and paste it to your blog and fill in the blanks!

RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven others and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each of the other people know by commenting on their blogs.

Seven random or weird facts about myself?

I have a sister who is a nun and has been for 43 years.

I got my driver's license when I was 27 years old (the day before my 28th birthday but officially I was still 27!) ** swiped that one from Liz!

I smoked for 20 years and have been smoke-free for 16 years, 11 months and 1 week (but who's counting?)

I do the New York Times Sunday Crossword in ink and once did the entire puzzle with no help from a dictionary.

I'm almost 100% left-handed, but I can only use a computer mouse with my right hand. (hey! I'm scrambling for a few more odd things here, folks!)

I can't whistle any more but I used to be able to. (I think it quit when I quit smoking)

I went to my first concert when I was 34 years old and pregnant with my last baby (Paul McCartney at Philly's Vet Stadium)

3 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

Very cool, Joanie!

I have long been fascinated with those who can do crossword puzzles like that!! I saw a documentary a year or so ago about people who do competitive crossword puzzling. It was fascinating!

Ann Imig said...

Thanks for visiting and even committing to follow my blog! From someone who managed to quit smoking, I bet you take your commitments very seriously ;)Kudos on the Times puzzle. I can finish the crossword in my local paper, but not the NYTimes...

Temple said...

Hey!!! Welcome to my little corner of the internet! I just LOVE followers! (and not in a Jim Jones kind of way...) Hmmm...maybe if you got the nude scene you'd have less mood swings? :)