PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Friday, December 12, 2008

HELP!!!!

OK, folks! I need help. I'm getting around Blogger fairly well now and can add cool things to my homepage. What I CAN'T do yet are:

1. Tag people when I want to pass funny stuff and cool awards along.

2. Refer to people's blog by their blog name with the underline rather than http://joanies-random-rambling.blogspot.com/ I'd like to say Joanie's Random Ramblings (but underlined so it's linked)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I know it's probably something really simple but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to do these things!

Thanks a bunch!


**UPDATE: Many thanks to Lilly @ Lilly's Life for the help in learning how to fix my links!

6 comments:

Lilly said...

Hi there, Well what I do is just key in the persons name or blog name into the post, then highlight the word then go and click on the little green button called link (on the post itself its half way along). When you click on it a little box will come up and you can put in the URL of the site, press ok and the word in your post should be now be linked. If you want to check whether it worked I just preview the post and you can click on the word to make sure it worked. Mmmm that was a long way to say it but I hope it made sense!!

Joanie said...

Thanks you, thank you, thank you, Lilly! That was great help! And welcome to my little blog. :)

♥ Braja said...

Lilly is so adorable...she beat me here and answered so nicely. She's your best blogging buddy by far....

Garret said...

Glad you got your question answered right away. Blogger help allows you to search for a resoluton too. Sometimes it's tricky finding what you want to do by just a single word though.

Garret

Boozy Tooth said...

Hi Joanie! I have figured a lot of this stuff out and will be happy to lend you any help you need. If I know it, I'll share it. It's easiest to do go through the steps simultaneously with someone else logged on so they can go along as they step you through. Do you have AIM?

Alix

PS: I have found shortcuts to a lot of the stuff you want to do.

Joanie said...

Yes, Alix, I have AIM. My name is the same there Joanie6726