PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm Fabulous! How about that!


I got a blog award! It came from Gina over at My Inner Monoblog! I'm tickled as pink as her homepage! Now for the rules:


1. Send this award on to 5 fabulous blogs. So I am sending it to 6 because I couldn't decide on just 5:

Jim and Garret @ RV'ing

Liz @ Eternal Lizdom

Vodka Mom @ I Need A Martini Mom

Ann @ Ann's Rants

Temple @ Cookies Mean God Loves You

Amy @ Bitchin' Wives Club

You all make me laugh every day! Thank you!


2.You have to list 5 of your Fabulous addictions

The Internet. I could stay on here all day and all night and to hell with meals and cleaning and TV.

Diet Coke with Lime.

Cheddar Cheese with Horseradish. my newest addiction, with Wheat Thins, of course.

Reading. I used to be a big reading addict (reading 2 or 3 books a week)and as I had kids, got away from it (lucky to read 3 books a year) Now I'm back to reading all the time and am on my 23rd and 24th books for this year.

http://www.pogo.com/ my favorite game website. I can earn badges for playing the games online.


3. Include the person who gave you the award and make sure you link it back to them.

Gina @ My Inner Monoblog

Thank you, Gina! My very first award! I think Gina is fabulous but she is my daughter.

2 comments:

Temple said...

Thank you so much!!! I kind of needed this after my Friday afternoon...between the wine, cookies and wonderful support of my loved ones (real and virtual) I am doing much, much better now. Thanks!!!!

Ann Imig said...

Thanks so much, Joanie. I have nothing left to say on my blog and now you just threw me a bone (and a cute one at that). Sorry to hear about your flooding, but what a great story about meeting your true love! I so appreciate the award, and even more your readership. Have a great week!