PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Friday, February 6, 2009

Funniest comments ever!

I'm new to the "He Blogs, She Blogs" that Petra and Heinous were doing, and I really like it. Now it seems, Heinous is taking a break and Petra needs a new "He Blogs" partner and baby, the gloves came off this week! If nothing else, it will certainly give these fellows new readership. As of now, I already read Irish Gumbo, Us and Them and Idiot's Stew. I realize I need to read the other candidates at well.
I just finished reading all the many many comments made by the participants and all I have to say is it's a damn good thing I wear Depends! I was very nearly wetting myself reading all that trash talk! If you want to see what I'm talking about, check this out and read the comments. I am so thoroughly amused by all this! I cannot wait to read their responses to the questions that Petra gave them to answer!
Good luck, gentleman and may the best man win!

7 comments:

Pseudo said...

Thanks for the heads up Joanie.

Amy W said...

Yeah, those guys were hilarious! Go check out Pacing the Panic Room, too, if you haven't. His post today has an out of control comment section that had me lmao, too!!

Joanie said...

Amy, I just added him to my blog list. These guys are a scream!

Cajoh said...

I noticed that you are following— Thank you.

I'm sending you a questionnaire since you chose to follow me (welcome follower #30)

Not sure if I can stand up to all the other competition, but feel free to stay even if I don't get the honor.

Thanks for stopping by,

♥ Braja said...

Shame that Jim's pulled out.

That Janie Girl said...

Thanks for following!

Captain Dumbass said...

Hey, thanks for the link. However this turns out, it was a lot of fun.