Are they gone? Ok then.....
I won't be around until Sunday evening because I am spending Saturday night and all of Sunday with my sweetheart, John. I'll be home sometime Sunday night. I have to be a cheap date this weekend because John is mucho broke since he missed 3 weeks of work due to his surgery. So it's pizza delivered and old movies on the DVD player. And that's fine with me! So with that being said, I love John because....
* you think I'm the best thing to come along since sliced bread.
* we are so much alike it's scary.
* we like all the same things... cherry pie, Star Wars movies, John Wayne, the list goes on and on.
* even after nearly 3 years, you can still make my heart beat faster just by walking in the room.
* you once showed up at my job with a dozen roses for no reason because you wanted everyone to know how you felt about me.
* you hold my hand in public all the time.
* you never let me walk on the street side of the sidewalk, just in case.
* you don't care when I don't shave my legs.
* when I had my cancer scare, you took me to the hospital for my surgery and stayed with me the whole time.
* you cried when I said I wouldn't bail on you when you found out you had cancer.
* because you tell me all the time how much you love me.
* you'll rub my back through an entire movie if I lean forward.
* you don't care that I gained some weight from stress.
* you want to get married yesterday.
* you aren't freaked out that I don't want to get married right now, or maybe never.
* you understand why.
* you treat me with respect always.
* you like my kids.... well 2 of them anyway. :)
* you served our country with honor for 20 years.
* you cry at movies.
* you open my car door for me, always.
* you put gas in my car. (that was huge when gas was $4.25 a gallon!)
* you don't fall asleep after, well... you know. ;)
* you make me feel like I'm 20 again.
OK, I could go on and on and on. They say love is sweeter the second time around, and I truly believe that now. I wish I had met this man 30-some years ago. I really believe we'd still be together today.
That's all. I'm finished. The others can come back in now.