This is how it goes...
Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag - eight other un-tagged people
1) What are you wearing right now?
I'm wearing my work clothes, even though it's after 11:30 and I've been home for hours and hours. I'm wearing black pants, and my red and black TGI Fridays shirt and a green Ocean City, MD zip-up hoodie.
2) What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is probably dying and leaving my kids.
3) Do you nap a lot?
No, because if I fall asleep too late in the day, I'm up all night. Then I'm exhausted the next day.
4) Who is the last person you hugged?
John Russo, last night (well, Sunday night. I wrote this on Mnday night before bed), when I was getting ready to drive home.
5) What websites to you visit when you go online?
this blogging site, Facebook, pogo.com to play games, my bank's website.
6) What was the last item you bought?
Two books at borders yesterday. The Memory of Water by Karen White and Freefall by Kristen Heitzmann.
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Several places. These are all on my wish list: Alaska, Ireland, Greece, Hawaii and Australia. All these places are very different and they all look so amazing!
8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why?
Most likely the 3 Ss (shit, shower and shave)
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle?
Not since Dorothy Hamell ice skated into everyone's hearts and had that terrific haircut!
10) What is your most embarrassing moment?
I used to be a Tupperware lady. I was doing a party on a Sunday and I was wearing this really cute White outfit trimmed in green. I didn't know I had gotten my period and it was super heavy and I bled all down the back of it. (sorry guys for the graphic stuff)
11) What was the last movie you watched?
On Sunday at the theater, we saw Gran Torino. At home, we saw Roman Holiday.
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do?
read a book, play online (I'm an addict), eat.
13) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)?
The first thing I'd do is pay off all my siblings mortgages, then my kids' student loans and give them money to each buy a home. I promised my younger daughter a bitchin' car! Then I'd take my kids on a fabulous vacation and they could each bring a friend along! Then I'd take John to all the places we talked about going to see. (see question #7)
OK, now I have to tag some folks and they can get this cool smoking typewriter picture!
You know, you'd think I'd read my own typing. I did't realize until I read Liz's blog that i was supposed to give this to EIGHT people, not FOUR! Duh! So, in order to keep with the program, I'm adding these 4 folks who's stuff I love to read!
Alix at Casa Hice
Psuedo at Pseudonymous High School Teacher
Janie at Sounding Forth
Heather at mouthy irish woman? ridiculous!
It's really very difficult to choose!