I got tagged by the meme of eight by Pseudo over at Pseudonymous High School Teacher. She's really cool and posts the most amazing pictures of Hawaii! You should definitely check her out!
So here it is!
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To
1. My daughter, Dani leaving for college.
2. Being able to spend more time with John
3. Vacation at Ocean City, MD this July.
4. Getting my blood sugar under control
5. Selling my house and moving to a smaller, less expensive place.
6. Warm weather
7. Losing some weight now that I'm not eating so many carbs
8. Maybe retiring some day
8 Things I Did Yesterday
2. Drove to John's.
3. Went out for dinner
4. Watched The Secret of Roan Innish.
6. Saw my kid for a few minutes!!
7. Read some blogs before work.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Visit Ireland and Hawaii and Greece and Alaska and the Caribbean Islands
3. Buy a smaller house
4. Get a decent amount of money for my house.
5. Get Dani and John to at least tolerate each other.
7. Have money left over after the bills are paid.
8. Meet some of these terrific blog friends!
8 Shows I Watch
3. Ghost Whisperer
4. The Biggest Loser
5. Dancing With The Stars
7. Harper's Island
8. Cold Case
8 People I Tag
1. Gina at My Inner Monoblog
2. Liz at Eternal Lizdom
3. Amy at The 4th Frog Blog
4. Alix at Casa Hice
5. Heather at a mouthy irish woman?
6. Sally at Sally's World
7. Lilly at Lilly's Life
8.Candy at Candy's daily Dandy