PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm outta here!

I'll be away for a few days, so I'm not sure when I'll have access to a computer. I'm sure I'm going to have MAJOR withdraw!

After work tonight, I'll be heading to John's over night to spend a bit of time with him before he goes to work. Then, in the morning, I pick up Dani and we head out to Indiana, PA (not to be confused with the state of Indiana.. this one is in between Altoona and Pittsburgh) for her orientation for college. I think it's about a 4.5 hour drive, around 260 miles. We'll be in Indiana, PA until Tuesday afternoon. I head home, drop the kid off and drive to John's (another hour... groan) and stay overnight and take him to U of P Hospital for his chemo. It's gonna be along-ass couple of days!

8 comments:

Sally's World said...

i'll be thinking of you!

Garret said...

Good luck sweetie!

Boozy Tooth said...

You'll be missed Joanie. Good luck to you and Dani. Hope everything goes smoothly. And of course... our love and bountiful well wishes to John.

Peggy said...

I'm new to your blog but I just wanted to give you a "hug"

Pseudo said...

Will be thinking of you.
{{{HUGS}}}

musingwoman said...

You sure have a lot on your plate right now! Sending hugs your way!

Unknown said...

Have a great time and come back with lots of good bloggy stuff...

Joanie said...

Yay! The have computer labs open for the parents!