PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Friday, July 31, 2009

Light The Night Fundraiser

Does anyone know how to make a cool widget for my fundraiser? I'd love to add the link to the Light The Night on my sidebar! I found the picture (see it? it's right there on the right ---------> well, it WAS when I first posted this! ) Now all I need is to add the link below, so if you click on the picture, you can bop right over to my fund raising page! Easier said than done!

Hey! It works! Thanks Patti!

Hey! I did a Dear So and So post just below this one! Read it if you want.


3 comments:

Charmaine said...

Hey woman. I wish I could figure out how to help you with your dilemma.

But I can barely figure out how to check my email. Then, I can't read them without glasses.

I'm digging you and your man. I sence nothing but happiness ahead. For me? Ug...it's just trouble.

Unknown said...

Ok.. go to your dashboard and look at vodkamoms widget. That is the cod you need. Just put your website, your fundraiser pic info and your titles instead.

It SHOULD work.

I tried to give specifics in the comment box, but it doesn't like the html code

If I can find your email address, I'll email you

Good Luck!

That Janie Girl said...

I can see it! I'll help whenever I can, you know that!