PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A New Look

So, I got bored yesterday morning, before work.  This is what happens when I get up early.  I don't get up and vacuum or clean a toilet, I play with my blog.  I decided I needed a new look.  I want to have a 3 column blog, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.  What I did do is use the same website  (http://www.shabbyblogs.com/) that Liz at Eternal Lizdom used for her blog.  I think it looks like of cute!  

If anyone knows a site for changing this blog into a 3 column blog, I sure could use a little help!!

** I tried the 3 column blog and didn't like the way it looked, so I went back to the 2 column one.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Well first your page is still very difficult to pull up. BUT it does look real nice.

To get 3 columns: Make sure you are logged in. Go to http://draft.blogger.com/home

It will pull up your dashboard but will look the same just slightly different. Go to layout, it will now have a extra tab called template designer, click that.
Now you will see 4or 5 options to chose from on the left, click layout. Now click the column format you want and then click the Apply to blog button on the top right corner. It will tell you it was saved to blog and then you close out the page.

You can also add extra tabs to your page by going to the post tab and then clicking on the edit pages tab. Neat way to clear up your main page.

Hope that helps!

Joanie said...

Thanks Heather. I tried that , but it told me it wasn't possible with the template I had, or something like that. sigh.

Sueann said...

Well this looks fabulous!! Love the colors!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

Very sweet and refreshed. I like it.

Garret said...

I think it's pretty.

Heather said...

Looks like you got it!

Joanie said...

Heather, I did it, hated it, put it back to the 2 column. LOL!

Joanne said...

Yep 2 column is a pain and you can't have these cute blogs. Love this look!!

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Love the new look!