PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear So and So: I hab a code




Dear Cold,
I don't know where you came from, but I want you to leave right now.   I didn't invite you here and I resent your presence.  Even with taking Zicam for several days, you still showed your ugly face here.  GET OUT NOW!!


Achoo!
Joanie


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Zicam, Dayquil, Nyquil and Robitussin,
Please work, and soon.  I don't want this to turn into bronchitis.  On the other hand, I have an unexpected couple of days off from work.  Not sure if this price is worth it.


Sniffle,
Joanie


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dear Snow, 
Come on down!  I'm at home, sick, and won't be going to work tomorrow (this is being written on Thursday evening) and have no plans to go anywhere until at least Saturday.  Leave as much of the white stuff that you want.  The boys across the street are happy to make money, shoveling my driveway.


Honk,
Joanie


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Appetite,
Why is it, no matter how sick I get, you're always there.  I don't get it.  You'd think you'd want to stay far away from me when I'm sick.  

Cough, cough,
Joanie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Friends,
If you like Dear So and So, and want to give it a try, just pop over to Kat's Place at Three Bedroom Bungalow, hook up with her Linky and add your own!  It's a great way to blow off steam, and you can read lots of other letters!

Love,
Joanie







7 comments:

Sueann said...

Sorry the cold has overtaken you. That sucks! I know what you mean about appetite. I get real hungry when I am sick!! Go figure!!??
Ha!
Hugs
SueAnn

Gigi said...

Oh no - here's hoping that your cold goes away soon!

Kat said...

we're sickie buddies! LOL

Garret said...

Feel better!

Anonymous said...

I love the title to this post!! I chuckled when I saw it on my blogroll! Feel better soon and admire the white stuff from the inside as it falls from the sky!

Joanna Jenkins said...

I just got over a nasty cold. Hopefully you'll be on the mend soon-- it's no fun.
xo jj

Lorie Shewbridge said...

So sorry you are sick, sweetie. But I loved your letters, they made me smile. Hope you are feeling much better by now.
HUGGLES!!