PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Saturday, January 8, 2011

My James Patterson Challenge Book List


This Challenge comes to us by Yvonne at Socrates Book Review Blog!


I've chosen to read Level 3 (10+ books).  I'm crossing books out as I read them.


 1. Honeymoon (with Howard Roughan) 
 2. Cross Fire 
 3. The Murder of King Tut (with Martin Dugard)
 4. Swimsuit (with Maxine Paetro) 
 5. Tick Tock (with Michael Ledwidge) 
 6. You've Been Warned (with Howard Roughan)
 7. The Quickie (with Michael Ledwidge)
 8. Sail  (with Howard Roughan)
 9. Don't Blink (with Howard Roughan)
10. 10th Anniversary (with Maxine Paetro)



I may add more if time allows


Possibly these new ones!! 



11. Judge and Jury (with Andrew Gross)
12. The Lake House 
13. When The Wind Blows
14. The Postcard Killers (with Eliza Marklund)



5 comments:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Wow, that's quit an impressive list! And you're well on your way! I don't seem to be as organized as you, I keep walking into Borders, seeing a book on the table, and saying, "This looks good!" Maybe I need to make a list, too!

Joanie said...

Joan, I download a lot from my library in audio. I listen to them on my blackberry when I'm driving alone. The ones I can't get in audio, I get on my Kindle.

Mellodee said...

It sounds like you read as much as I do. I've never kept a list or counted the numbers of books I've actually read. I don't know why exactly. It's a given that I always have at least two books in process at any given time, sometimes more. If it's well written enough, I can go through a book everyday or two. It's been like this since I was a kid! (Got it from my Dad!) I've gone through phases of thrillers, mysteries, best sellers, political, classics, and all sorts of stuff in between. The one constant has been women's fiction (includes some romance but mostly just by and about women and their lives. I have several authors that I have read everything they have ever written. Got a Kindle for Christmas. and I don't know yet what impact that will have.

I don't know why I launched into this! I just wanted to share with another "real" reader I guess! LOL! Enjoy the challenge!!

Sharon Rose said...

Oh the places we can go in a book! I have all the confidence in the world you will be able to mark every single one off your list.

I have followed you long enough to know one thing about you Joannie. YOU DON'T GIVE UP! And YOU DON't QUIT until the job is finished!

Happy reading!

Yvonne said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge! I still plan to continue to read JP's books even if I don't host the challenge anymore.