PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Friday, January 7, 2011

Joanie's Reading Challenge: Keeping Track Here



Last year, 2010, I read 64 books.  I'd love to get to 100 books in 2011!  We shall see!   I'll be keeping track of the books I've read right here!



 1. Eleven On Top by Janet Evanovich (audio book)
 2. Look Again by Lisa Scottoline (Kindle)
 3. Skipping A Beat by Sarah Pekkanen (print book)
 4. True Believer by Nicholas Sparks (audio book)
 5. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks (Print book)
 6. To Speak For The Dead by Paul Levine (Kindle)
 7. Swimsuit by James Patterson  and Maxine Paetro (audio book)
 8.  Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich (audio book)
 9. At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks (audio book)
10. The Quickie by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge (audio book)
11. The Island: A Novel by Elin Hilderbrand (Kindle)
12. Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich (audio book)
13. The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson (audio book)
14. The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown (Kindle)
15. Why My Third Husband Will Be A Dog by Lisa Scottoline (print book)
16. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks (audio book)
17. Sail by James Patterson and Howard Roughan (audio book)
18. Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich (audio book)
19. The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen (audio book)
20. Port Mortuary by Patricia Cornwell (audio book)
21. Night Vision by Paul Levine (Kindle)
22. Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich (audio book)
23. Sizzlin' Sixteen by Janet Evanovich (audio book)
24. Tick Tock by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge (audio book)
25. Close Relations by Susan Isaacs (Kindle)
26. The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson (audio book)
27. The Blue Zone by Andrew Gross (Kindle)
28. Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks (audio book) 
29. Life's A Beach by Claire Cook (Kindle)
30. Judge and Jury by James Patterson and Andrew Gross (audio book)
31. Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich (audio book) 
32. 10th Anniversary by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro (audio book)
33. False Dawn by Paul Levine (Kindle)
34. Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand (Kindle)
35. Best Kept Secret by Amy Hatvany (Kindle)
36. Ready To Fall by Claire Cook (Kindle)
37. The Beach House by Jane Green (Kindle)
38. The Help by Kathryn Stockett (audio book)
39. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks (audio book)
40. The Dark Tide by Andrew Gross (Kindle)
41. Heat Wave: A Novel by Nancy Thayer (audio book)
42. Don't Blink by James Patterson and Howard Roughan (audio book)
43. Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner (Kindle)
44. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks (audio book)
45. Mortal Sin by Paul Levine (Kindle)
46. The Postcard Killers by James Patterson and Liza Marklund (audio book)

Want to get in on the fun?  Go visit The Book Vixen and sign up!


6 comments:

Michelle said...

You have inspired me to keep track! I read at least 2 a week. Thanks for the idea!

gayle said...

That sounds like an awesome idea! I use to read all the time. At least a book a week or more! I haven't read in forever and I miss reading but I'm so busy reading blogs!

Joanne said...

Now this is a challenge I can get into. I just better not get to wrapped up in it--- if I bring my book downstairs I tend to forget about everything else.

Love this challenge -- thanks for posting and I will be joining. Just to keep track ..... mostly.

That Janie Girl said...

Dang girl, you go!!!

Joanie said...

I'll be tracking my books right here!

Anonymous said...

Keep it up :)