PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Monday, January 25, 2010

She likes me! Heather really likes me!



Heather, over at Welch Happenings, gave me this really cool award over the weekend!  Thank you Heather!!!  I love getting these because it makes me feel like people are really reading me and like what I say.

I'm supposed to pass this on to 15 people., but it's so hard to choose just 15 when I enjoy so many blogs!  So if you want this award, please feel free to take one for yourself.  You deserve it 


psst!  I have a friend who blogs here... her name is Vodka mom. It's also the name of her blog.  Her blog is one of the funniest I've ever read! Anyway, she was nominated for the Top 50 Mommy Bloggers.  It would be really cool if you could check her out, read some of her stuff and go over to Babble and vote for her!  Last time I checked she was ranked #7!  Simply click here to go to the site.  Check out her blog!  You won't be sorry!!


4 comments:

Matty said...

Your rock Joanie. A well deserved award for you.

Sprite's Keeper said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Heather said...

Yes, I really really like you! LMBO!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on a great award Joanie.
I love Vodka Mom too!