PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Saturday, January 8, 2011

James Patterson Reading Challenge 2011


I found this really cool blog, called Socrates Book Review Blog.  The host, Yvonne, puts up different reading challenges.  I signed up for the James Patterson Reading Challenge II, because I love James Patterson (and his various co-authors) and he has about a bazillion books published!.  I signed up for the Level 3 which is 10+ books.  I get to count the 3 James Patterson books  I've read in the last 3 months of 2010, since this challenge is from September 2010 to August 2011. 


You can check her out, and maybe there will be a reading challenge that you like!  


Here are some of the other challenges she's offering right now:


The Harlequin/Silhoutte Challenge


The Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge


Cruisin' Thru The Cozies Reading Challenge


Alex Cross Reading Challenge


What An Animal III Reading Challenge


Simply click on any of the links above to see what the challenges are about.  If you see something you like, join in!!


**note:  The Alex Cross Challenge is a cross-over to the James Patterson Challenge because James Patterson writes the Alex Cross series of novels.  You can get double credit if you sign up for both!!**


I've only signed up for the one challenge because I'm not a bog fan of romance novels or vampire novels.  I've already ready all of the Alex Cross books, and I don't think I have any of the kinds of mysteries that the Cozy challenge entails on my reading list.  I did, however sign up for a Nicolas Sparks Book Challenge and the Outdo Yourself Challenge (which challenges you to read more books in 2011 than you did in 2010)  Links on my sidebar!


Happy reading everyone, and good luck if you sign up for a challenge!


No comments: