Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Spin Cycle: Worst Post Ever: My Firsts
This week's Spin Cycle is to post the WORST post ever! This was one of my very first attempts at blogging. I was tagged by my daughter to do this meme. Nobody responded... not even my own kid! I guess it's THAT boring! Anyway, prepare yourself for lots of yawns. This is: My Firsts, Originally posted on November 20, 2008
I don't know how to tag anyone, so if you feel like answering a few FIRSTS, feel free to copy and paste mine and replace the answers with fun stuff of your own!
Well, I considered myself tagged by Gina at My Inner Monoblog.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Kevin Kearney, my steady boyfriend
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Nope. He died in 1990 at the ripe old age of 36.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? beer
4. What was your FIRST job? I guess babysitting Joey and Maria Vangel (those kids are now 43 and 41 lol) My first JOB was at Villa St. Joseph in Darby, PA. It was a nursing home for priests. I served meals in the dining room.
5. What was your FIRST car? a 1975 Chevy Malibu that I inherited from my then husband's grandfather. I got it in 1983 and it had 19,000 miles on it!
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? John Russo :)
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? John. He woke me up shaving and brushing his teeth.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Sr. Maria Crucius (not sure of the spelling there) this is wrong! she was my Spanish 1 teacher in high school! I have no idea who my first grade teacher was! Sr. um.... er.... it was 47 years ago! 2nd grade was Miss Callum though!
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Columbus, GA. I was visiting my sister and her family at Ft. Benning, GA
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Kathy Coughlan! She lived next door and she was a year and a day older than me (we thought that was so cool!) I haven't heard from her in about 30 years or more.
11. What was your FIRST sport played? probably bowling. lol
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I can't remember. maybe Janice Hazinsky's house
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? John, when I woke up.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My brother, Michael's first wedding, in 1972. I was a bridesmaid.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Got dressed and drove home
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Well, Singer, Melissa Manchester and Comedian, Robert Klein came and performed at my high school once. But my first REAL concert? (now don't laugh) 1990, I was 34 years old, pregnant with Dani and we saw Paul McCartney at the Vet Stadium in Philly.
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? I pierced my own ears when I was 13, in 1969. I have no tattoos.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? I went to Germany to vist Peggy and her family while they were stationed there. I changed planes in London first though. So would it be England or Germany?
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? When I got caught parking with my boyfriend, Kevin. I was 16 and my dad's friend was the cop who caught us. I probably would have lost my virginity that night if he hadn't come around. and THANK GOD HE DIDN'T TELL MY FATHER! I wouldn't be alive today to tell the tale!
20. When was your FIRST detention? probably in high school. We used to miss the bus on purpose and go to 69th street to catch the connecting bus to O'Hara. But we had breakfast at Kresge's first. Got to school just in time for lunch! Well worth the detention!
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? PA.
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Billy Shaw when he dumped me for that slut Mary Downs.
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? at home, it was Anne Marie, Peggy and Jeanne (my sisters) after I left home? My ex-husband Greg.(and to date, my only roommate)
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? to Holy Cross Church, my brother, Michael was getting married and I was a bridesmaid.
So, go on over and visit Jen at Sprite's Keeper, let her know you did a Spin Cycle by leaving a link. She'll link you up with everyone else on Friday!