and I have to find 10 things I like that begin with the letter J. So here goes, in no particular order!
2.Jack-o-lanterns! I love to look at all the really cool jack-o-lanterns every Halloween and I wish I had the talent that some of the people have who carve these pumpkins into real works of art!
3. Jelly donuts! MMMMM!!!! 'nuff said!
4. Jeopardy! I real like watching this game show and I'm amazed at how much useless trivia is stuck in my head that I can answer a lot of the questions posed on this show.
5. Jigsaw puzzles! One of my favorite all-time puzzles was one called Buried Blueprints and I've been searching for them so I can work on one but alas, the company has gone out of business. John and I completed a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle not too long ago.
6. Jordan Almonds! One of these days, I'm gonna crack a tooth on these yummy treats!
7. Junk Food! My biggest downfall! My name is Joan and I'm a junk food junkie. Salty, crunchy gets me every time.
8. Juice! Orange to be exact, although I like apple and pineapple too. But I've recently learned orange juice does not like me any more. So if I want OJ, I need a Pepcid Complete chaser to go with it.
9. Job! My job at TGI Fridays actually! I'm a server and a coach and an in-store trainer. I love working with people, so service jobs like waitress or hairdresser is a really good fit for me. I am so not the white collar kind of gal!
10. Jersey tomatoes! Ah, there's nothing like a red, ripe, warm right off the vine Jersey tomato! Slice that baby up, and put it in between 2 slices of white toast with lots of mayo and salt! OH! My mouth is watering just thinking of it!