PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Monday, January 19, 2009

Out of Touch

I haven't been online all weekend because I was at John's and he doesn't have Internet or Cable. I was going through MAJOR withdrawl (withdrawal?). I nearly went to Burger King just so I could get online and what I've been missing.
So I'll be back online tonight (I have to go to work now). I have a feeling I have a lot of reading to do to catch up!
And I'm sad about the Eagles losing yesterday. Donovan McNabb needs to retire or move to a new city.

7 comments:

♥ Braja said...

Hey Joanie :) Missed you ....

Eternal Lizdom said...

Looking forward to your big return! How's John doing?

Queen Bee said...

Even though I'm a Giants fan I was pulling for the Eagles. It would have been nice to see another NFC East team win.

Lilly said...

How are things? Hope John is well and you are doing ok.

Temple said...

Welcome back!!!

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

plug it in sister. we are waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiting!

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

plug it in sister. we are waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiting!