- A nice dry red wine would be lovely.... Merlot or Cabernet or even Shiraz.
- Cheddar cheese with horseradish and crackers.
- Diet Coke with Lime
- Cheetohs White Cheddar Cheese Puffs!
- Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby Ice Cream!
5. After your youngest goes off to college, what are you planning with your new freedom that might be different than the last 25 years?
Well, I'd sell the house and, if possible, buy a smaller one. If buying isn't an option, I'd hope to get a good rental. The kind of house where the landlord never shows up, unless you need something repaired. Originally, John and I were going to move in together, but since he and Dani can't get along, that won't happen. It will be great to spend more time with John, either at his place or mine. To be able to come and go as I please and not have to worry about being at home because my kid wants to have friends overnight, etc.