PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear So and So




Dear Cold Weather,
Go back up to the Arctic regions where you belong!!  You aren't wanted here.  I don't care if it IS 2 weeks until Christmas (YIKES!!!).  I want warm weather and no heat bills! 


sh-sh-shivering,
Joanie


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Coffee,
I love you.  Especially on these cold mornings, but to be perfectly honest, I love you every morning.

getting caffeinated as I type,
Joanie


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Christmas,
I hope I'm ready when you arrive in 2 weeks!

needs a little more time,
Joanie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Friday's Guests,
How about being a bit more generous now that the Christmas season has arrived?  I have gifts to buy, oil to get delivered, food shopping to do.  It would be nice to have some extra dough on hand for this stuff.

Your favorite server,
Joanie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Tony DiNozzo,
Sigh.  God, you're hot. 
  


 But then, so is your boss.






getting hot flashes,
Joanie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Friends,
If you like Dear So and So, and want to give it a try, just pop over to Kat's Place on the other side of the pond, hook up with her Linky and add your own!  It's a great way to blow off steam, and you can read lots of other letters!




10 comments:

Garret said...

Who's Tony?

Debbie said...

Good luck with the whole Friday's Guests thing. I think people are actually stingier this time of year!

Garret said...

So dreamy...........

Joanie said...

Tony DiNozzo is Michael Weatherly's character on NCIS. yummy.

Sueann said...

Oh my!! Hot is an understatement! And I am with you...bring back the warm weather please!!
Signed
Misses summer

Hugs
SueAnn

Ina in Alaska said...

Excuse me! I want the Arctic air that surrounds me to pack up and head for Hawaii!!! Have a great weekend and hope the guests are not Scroogy!

Candace said...

Hi! I'm visiting from Follow Friday and have been looking through your posts. I love your sense of humor and your header picture is awesome! I'm your newest follower and look forward to getting to know you.

Have a great weekend,
Candace

Captain Dumbass said...

Dear Joanie, enjoy the Arctic weather and don't send it back.

The Arctic


And Tony's alright, but he's no Agent Davide. Roawr

Kat said...

I would totally tip you at least 30% *mwah*

Mellodee said...

I have always though Mark Harmon is gorgeous! And he is "maturing" so well!! It surprises me he didn't end up with a big movie career ala Brad Pitt or Clooney!