PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Wednesday, December 1, 2010

One Word Wednesday: Stuffed



Stuffed

Stuffed.  Now that was something I didn't do on Thanksgiving Day.  I ate a little bit of everything, but I didn't overdo it.  Not even sure why!  There have been times, in recent years, where I couldn't move after eating Thanksgiving dinner!

I have a great recipe for Mexican Stuffed Shells.  I had a Weight Watchers recipe years ago, but I can't find it.  This one is really close.  It's easy and yummy!!!



Mexican Stuffed Shells


  • Cook pasta shells according to package directions;drain.
  • In a nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;drain.
  • Stir in the salsa, tomato sauce, corn and beans. Spoon into pasta shells.
  • Place in a 13-in. x 9in. x2-in. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
  • Sprinkle with cheese.
  • Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Top with sour cream, salsa, olives and onions.
Jill, from Jillsy Girl, our host at One Word Wednesday is getting some real life stuff done and Sally from  Sally G. has been gracious enough to host One Word Wednesday until Jill comes back.  Check these ladies out, they're awesome!!

9 comments:

Sueann said...

Those stuffed shells sound so yummy! I have copied down the recipe and will be giving it a try. I got half stuffed on Thanksgiving...Ha! I snacked before dinner and fruit and cheese so when it came time to eat...I could only eat a little. Bummer!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Debbie said...

Oh man, that sounds great! I just wish my darn picky eating kids would try something like that!

Unknown said...

Debbie, me too... My kids are super picky. Wow,you made me hungry on this post. They look really good. Were we supposed to post a recipe for STUFFED or just a picture that resembled the word???

Pearl said...

Lunch is one hour and fifteen minutes away and THIS is what I want!!

Pearl

Sally G. said...

I'm so grateful for all the fab recipes I've been gifted online today. I could eat pasta every day - this is a very nice twist on the usual theme. Yum!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I love making stuffed shells the Italian way, but never tried it Mexican style. Sounds delicious.

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

My two favorites, pasta and Mexican! Bound to be tasty!

rayfamily said...

That looks wonderful! I'm going to have to try it!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful combo! Sounds easy, too - I'll have to try it!