PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Five in Five! Amayzing Mayzie!!

Janie at Sounding Forth did this meme and it looked like fun. So I thought I'd try it! You're supposed to take your fifth picture from your fifth folder and post it.

Here's mine:


Dani, as Mayzie, sitting on her egg

This is my youngest daughter, Danielle. Last year, her high school did Seussical the Musical and she played Mayzie La Bird, the bird who wanted to party and she convinces Horton, the elephant to sit on her egg. It was a fun show and she did a great job as Mayzie!

In April, they're doing Into The Woods and Dani will be playing Little Red Riding Hood (with Atittude!) This will be her final high school performance. Then it's on to college and hopefully, more shows to be cast in! (she's majoring in theatre)

Want to play? Go to your pix, and post the fifth picture from your fifth folder. Let
Janie know if you do this and she'll give you some linky love!

7 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

Aw...that is a cute picture and what a beautiful girl!

mo.stoneskin said...

If I'm honest, and I am being brutally honest, I don't think elephants should be allowed near eggs.

Lilly said...

She is a beautiful girl and I love all the colour. You have clever kids Joanie!

Captain Dumbass said...

I think I have that dress.

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

I was a theater major in college! I had soooo much fun. She is adorable!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Oh Joanie, WE are truly sisters! My daughter is a "thespian" also. She has done so much theatre and has played "little red" in Into The Woods as well as Cinderella.

She even played Oliver and Tiny Tim! That's right,she donned a man's wig and hit it out the park both times.

Nothing more proud than a mom in the audience watching your child have her/his moment in the spotlight!

Thanks for sharing1 Danielle looks awesome as Mayzie.

And, Captian Dumbass, I'm still laughing at your comment!

Joanie said...

Candy,
Dani is the second of my children to hit the boards! My oldest, Gina has her degree in theatre. I even got to see her perform in NYC last year when she was part of the NYC Fringe Festival. Gina now works in radio and even has her own interview show! I miss seeing her perform though. Gina's most memorable roles (for me)were Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz (she won best actress in competition) and Dinah Lord in The Phildelphia Story (she stole the show right out from under the main lead!)