PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Surprise Visitor

I woke up this morning to find my son's car parked in the street outside of my house. He does this from time to time. He shows up at home with no advanced warning. I guess he's on "spring break" HA! With snow covering everything! There are often times I never even see him while he's here. He wakes up after I leave for work and is gone when I get home.

I came downstairs one morning to find a girl asleep on the sofa. It was his ex-girlfriend. At least she wasn't asleep upstairs! Another time, I saw a boy asleep on the sofa and thought it was Tim. I was in a t-shirt and undies.... and guess what? It wasn't Tim! It was his friend, Bobby! And I didn't know it until I stepped out of the room with the computer and Bobby sat up! YIKES!!! Sorry Bobby! No way should you EVER be subjected to this body, scantily clad, especially when you first wake up!

I did peek in and Tim was alone in his room. And I'll be going to John's overnight, so chances are, I won't see him at all today. That just means his sister will be fighting with him and I don't have to listen to it. Oh trust me... she'll find something to bitch about at him. She always does... and it gives ME a break from it!

And yes, I'm fairly certain Tim is drunk in this picture. He's a college student and a Frat brother! Of course he's drunk in this picture! And in 2 weeks he'll be legal.

11 comments:

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

I have 2 away to college and I love it when they visit me...I have never woke up and found strange people on my couch they usually tell me when they are coming home..thank goodness...hehe

Unknown said...

You didn't know Tim was coming home? I could have told you that. It isn't spring break... he just needs laundry. And he doesn't have any classes on Wednesdays. He's going back up tonight, lol.

darsden said...

Awe that is cool nice surprize! Joanie you have some good looking kids! Enjoy

Amy said...

Now maybe he's not drunk -- maybe he's saying "Yippee, I aced that macroeconomics test!" LOL!

♥ Braja said...

Joanie, you're hilarious :))

Temple said...

lo...thanks for the giggles!

Garret said...

Great that he's in town, maybe you can get a new picture of him.

Garret (Not 100% back yet)

Candy's daily Dandy said...

handsome fella! Nice, you get a reprive from the, "shut up-you're so annoying" banter of sibling love. Lucky you.

And...boys will be boys. You know.

Boozy Tooth said...

Tim is a handsome one alright. Glad he's home and I hope you get to enjoy some quality time with him. You might be stretched a little thin between John and home, but what a nice spot to be in with loving men on both ends. Enjoy!

Lilly said...

Love reading your posts Joanie. You could have been a stand up comedienne. Its not too late. Boys will be boys and their communications skills are a bit remiss so of course Mom will be the last to know. I love how your daughter knew though, he he! I remember my brother doing the same to my mother. It was only when he either needed a decent meal of his clothes washed he came home, he he!

Joanie said...

Garret, I have to try to get more pics form facwebook when my daughter leaves it open. Maybe Gina will copy some and email them to me so I have a variety! Or else I mght have to post that picture of her from The Philadlephia Story! hehehehe