PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Friday, March 13, 2009

Prayers for Braja and Jahnu

I copied and pasted this from Lisa's site, I Didn't Get The Message It's a great idea for everyone to say a prayer for Braja and her hubby and the driver of the cab who were in the accident yesterday.
I was thinking, the power of the computer age is amazing. I'm not sure who actually found out about the accident but it sure didn't take long for the word to make it's way around the world.


These are Lisa's words:
As most of you have heard by now, our friend (icon), Braja, her husband and driver were in a horrific car accident.

Braja has been a friend to us all. She made you feel like you were her best buddy no matter how long she's known you. That takes a kind heart and generous spirit.

I know we're all doing this, but let's keep her, her husband and driver in our thoughts.

To that effect, I'm proposing that on Saturday, 3/14 at 12 noon we have a world-blog moment of silent prayer (no matter where you live) when the sun is highest in the sky and shining upon us all. Just like Braja.

Please post this on your site so all your followers will join in. We are a powerful group and Braja will feel it all the way in India.

7 comments:

darsden said...

cool beans joanie

Lilly said...

Great idea Joanie. Terrible news. I have been away for a week and came back to emails telling me about this. Braja and I had just agreed to meet up for a glass of red which she was back in OZ mid year. Will post this too

Joanie said...

actually this idea came from Lisa. I hope my message makes that clear. I'd hate to take credit for her idea. it's a wonderful idea. we'll have someone praying for Braja quite a few noons in a day!

Pseudo said...

I'm in.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Joanie.

Lisa

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

Please accept our prayers.. Thanks you..

Candy's daily Dandy said...

I missed the 12pm prayer but I will say one now...
Thanks Joanie