PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Sunday, November 28, 2010

A little musical fun

My daughter sent me a couple of really good youtube videos that I thought I'd share.  The first is by an a cappella group called Straight No Chaser.  It's there version of uh, well.... The 12 Days of Christmas... sort of.  Hope you find it as amusing as I did.




This next one is also by Straight No Chaser.  When I was in high school,our mascot was the Lion.  The night before a football game, the opposing team would most like get the local radio station to play The Lion Sleeps Tonight.  I guess the rest did our team good... we had a championship team for quite a few years!  Here is SNC's version of The Lion Sleeps Tonight.



Last but not least is another a cappella group called Perpetuum Jazzile, doing their version of Toto's Africa.  This group makes all the sounds you hear in the song.... the rain, the thunder.  It's incredible!  Enjoy!




4 comments:

Mellodee said...

Being an old choral singer from waaaay back, I love hearing a capella groups like these!! The capabilities of the human voice are amazing.

Matty said...

I've heard Straight No Chaser before, but this is the first I'm hearing about the other group. Quite impressive. Thanks.

Sueann said...

I loved them all. Especially the Perpetual Jazzil!!! Amazing. I shared on my blog as well!! Thanks
Hugs
SueAnn

XmasDolly said...

Absolutely fabulous! I loved each one, very entertaining. Wonderful picks. I can't say enough. I don't know what happened to my post my videos disappeared, but I hope they're back for good now. That's what I get for dosing at the computer probably. lol Don't forget to come back and sign up. Thanks Joanie!