PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts: Glaciers, Aliens and Superheroes




I'm watching Sarah Palin's Alaska.  This is one place on the planet that I REALLY want to visit!  I'm afraid, though, if I ever get to Alaska, I might not want to come back here. John was stationed in Alaska for 4 years when he was in the Army, and he simply loved it!.  He promised to take me there one day.  Now if y'all don't like Sarah Palin, please keep it off my blog.  I keep my mouth shut on your blogs when you praise The Anointed One, and I'd appreciate the courtesy of a return favor.  And I mean that in the nicest way!


There are more twists and turns on The Event all the time.  Hal Holbrook's character, Dempsey, is terribly evil!  I can't tell whose side the assassin, Vicky Roberts is on.  She might actually have a heart!  We shall see.  This show might possibly be more confusing than Lost.  I don't see how it will go more than one season though.


We saw Iron Man 2 on DVD on Saturday night.  I thought it wasn't as good as the original Iron Man, but it was certainly entertaining!


I can't wait for the weekend to see the newest installment of the Harry Potter series, Part 1 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!  And I'm not happy about having to wait for the summer to see Part 2!


And last but certainly not least,  this baby in the video sure knows how to get his groove on!!  I laugh out loud (literally!!) every time I see it!




Go see Keely at The Un Mom for lots more fun Randomness!!

14 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Alaska is one of the places I want to visit too - my parents went on a cruise there and told me how awesome it is there.

I'm really enjoying The Event, too - so many twists and turns!

That baby video totally made me laugh out loud, too!! Hysterical!!

RTT: B-Day Fun, Technology and Parenting Fail

Garret said...

The video was so cute! LOL.

I wanna go to Alaska too via a cruise!

Joanie said...

Garret, we want to do a cruisetour. Spend a week on the cruise and another week or so visiting the interior via train and bus.

Sueann said...

I did a cruise in Alaska and I feel in love with the state! So beautiful. I haven't watched Sarah's show but I will.
That video is too funny. Cool kid!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Keely said...

I'd love to go to Alaska. It's one of many places on a REEEEAAALLLLY big list, though.

Matty said...

I've never been to Alaska, but it's on my bucket list. And that kid is cute. Ya gotta love the baseball lined backing on the car seat.

paige said...

I took my mother to Alaska a few years ago and we both loved it, too!

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower. I found you on the blog hop! I love finding new bogs and your is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blgospot.com Please have a peek at my giveaways if you come by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!

Martha said...

Too funny, I was going to blog about The Event too, but decided I might be the only one watching it! I always have to watch an episode two or three times. It's on my queue to watch on hulu during my break and dinner tonight at work!

Tara and I might be spending Fri nite and all day Saturday in the movie theater... so many movies we want to see, including HP!

Mellodee said...

Yep, that was pretty random all right! :)

Alaska is indeed beautiful, but beautiful won't keep me warm enough to actually live in a place that does cold so much of the time!! Send me a postcard! :)

Nothing cuter than a baby having a good time!

Anonymous said...

I like to travel. I've been everywhere on this side of the globe. When I was 20, I decided to hit up every state then go down, then across. I made it to the rain forests in South America and got knocked up before I made it across the pond. I've lost count of the places I've been. Alaska is by far my all time favorite. I stood at a glacier by a moose in 70 degree weather at 2AM and it wasn't dark out. I was also about 22 and hammered. That helped.

Anonymous said...

Of everything you mentioned, the one I enjoy the most is just seeing your blog header. Talk about pure joy on the faces of two people! It always makes me smile.

linlah said...

My parents did a 24 person boat tour and loved it.

And thank you for the heads up on Harry, I'll wait for part two before I see part one.

XmasDolly said...

I can't wait to see Harry Potter myself, but Narnia is the one my Granddaughter & I are going to go see. Part III is going to be out Dec. 10th. A little quality time for us. Love the video - too cute. Sorry you had trouble with the linky Monday. Next time I'll walk you through it if you like. Thanks for stopping by, Joanie hugs!