PARASAILING WAS FUN!!!

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT? ZIP LINING MAYBE???




Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts





It's Tuesday, boys and girls!  You know what that means!  We get to be random!!


Today is Election Day in these great United States.  Get out there and vote!  If you don't vote and don't like the results, I don't want to hear it.


Last week, I was in Hot Flash Hell.  This week?  I'm freezing my ass off!  Ah, well... at least with cold, I can turn up the heat, put on a sweater and bundle up.  I'm a whole lot less cranky too... much easier to live with.


For the first time that I can remember, I was not home on Halloween Night, so I didn't buy any candy.  We bought  few bags of candy in case anyone showed up at John's apartment.  Two little boys showed up.  That's it!    John is a happy camper with all those Kitkat bars and Milk Duds!


The leaves are starting to fall off the trees.  I'll be up to my knees in leaves soon.   I usually let Mother Nature get rid of my leaves for me.  I get one really windy night and Presto!  Come morning, no leaves to rake!  My back doesn't hurt.  Leaves are biodegradable.  Sounds like a win/win situation to me!


I love Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.  This is one of my favorite songs.  Enjoy.





Okay, now here is The Jersey Boys version.  These fellows really nailed it!  I really want to see this on Broadway, but the tickets are mucho expensive!  





So, what do you think?

If you want to play along with Random Tuesday Thoughts, go here to get the widget and add your name to Mr. Linky



3 comments:

Sueann said...

Great RTT! Ooo! I love Milk Duds! Any left??? And I like your Mother Nature theory. That happens for me every year.
My mom, bless her heart, rakes and rakes and bags and bags and she is 82!! Go Mom!
Hugs
SueAnn

Joanne said...

First RTT in a long time and glad to see you did a great job (as always). Sorry about the hot flashes -- I had them for a month then nothing (that isn't a good thing LOL)

Mellodee said...

I did not see the Broadway version of "Jersey Boys", but I did see the National Tour! I absolutely and completely loved it!! The cast was wonderful and sounded just like the original Frankie Valli and the 4 Seasons.

I have seen a lot of musicals over my lifetime and this was one of the best! I never wanted it to end. Don't miss seeing it!!